Here are the major issues we need to address in 2013.
1. Fracking. Cracking the rock strata below our feet to get at trapped oil and gas. The only problem is the chemicals they use travel through the cracks they create and filter into our ground water, our soils, and leak toxic chemicals into our air. Don't believe their ads about it being safe ... it isn't. The lessons we learned from our landfills is ... every single one will eventually leak (into our ground water, soil, and air). And landfills don't start by cracking the rock layers below them.
2. Chemtrails. Supposedly a way of reflecting solar heat back into space to slow global warming. The only problem is that most scientists agree (at least those who are no connected with the corporations selling global warming stuff) global warming is a myth. But this high altitude spraying is killing our lakes, streams, soils, forests, insects , and animals. If it kills them it will eventually kill us too.
3. The Federal Reserve (not an agency of the US Government). Touted as the organization that keeps our money supply in balance ... controling inflation and interest rates. The only problem is they print the money they create from thin air, add it to our national debt, and charge us interest on it too. let me put it another way. If they print $1 million at the end of the year we owe the $1 million plus interest of 3% ... so we owe them the original $1 million plus $30 thousand in interest. Well they never printed the $30 thousand ... they only printed the $1 million. So ... where does the extra $30 thousand come from? When you figure that one out you'll begin to understand just how much trouble our government is in ... and just how diabolical the bankers are.
4. Corporations. Originally created as a way to limit liability of stockholders while encouraging the creation of necessary public works. The omnly problem is ... no one gets in trouble for the mis-deeds of a corporation ... you can't put a corporation in jail. The stockholders are not laible for any action of the corporate entity. Stockholders simply want profit ... and they don't too much care how the corporation does it. Officers of the corporation are not liable either ... they simply direct the employees. Whistleblowers are threatened with job loss and law suits if the speak up about wrong doing. And the officers enjoy what is called golden parachutes at termination (as long as they keep their mouths shute too). This lack of liability thing should be immediately ended.
5. Corporate Ownership of GEs and GMOs. The idea was originally sold to the public under various versions of proprietary rights. The only problem is corporations have become bullies ... they contaminate the food supply and then charge the farmers for crops that adjacent fields contaminated. And as if that isn't bad enough. On one side of Washington they claim GMOs doen't need tobe labeled because they are the same as natural food crops ... but ion the other side of Washington they claim proprietary rights because what they created is significantly different and they need protections. Well ... which is it? Further their plans are to own DNA segments that are present in human beings ... how long do you think it will be before they want royalties for that?
6. Government is out of control. We have a constitution that was put in place by the founding fathers for the purpose of LIMITING government. In its current manifestation, the government has slowly bastardized our entire system of checks and balances ... and wants to control everything. And in order to garner public support has used false-flag attacks on its own people to convince them they should give up their rights so the can be protected from an invisible enemy. Representative in government are now almost exclusively corporate cronies ... because the corporations are the ones funding their elections.
7. War Powers Act, NDAA, and Presidential Directives. All of this comes from the fear they have created ... of some bad foreign group that is bent on destroying us. If you seriously check out the WPA, NDAA, and all the PDs you'll find that every on is primarily directed at the citozens of the good old USA. You'll find that, once these things are activated ... all citizens become suspected enemy combatants. They can disappear you, jail you, and troture you ... and you get no due process ... and they don't have to tell your loved ones where you are or what you are charged with. In fact they don't even need to charge you with anything ... they can just rub you out ... and it will all be one of their deep dark "security" secrets.
8. Privatization. Originally this idea was sold to the public as a way to curb rampant government spending and waste, The only problem is ... privatization means delivering our national resources over the hands and minds of corporate greed. Who thinks that is a good idea (except the greedy corporations).
9. Police state. Remember whatthe police used to be like ... you know "public servants". Compare that to the scenes of Swat teams acting as rovin thugs peper spraying innocent sit-down protesters and blasting them with the newest crown control measures designed to pop your ear drums. And what about this thing where they tell won't let you video waht they are doing. Just what are they needing to hide ... brutal tactics and unnecessary force?
10. Complacency. When was the last time you tried to do anything about any of the issues above.
Easy ... it is not a theory when there is proof. It is a conspiracy when it is kept secret from the public by our own military.
The effects of Chemtrails are beginning to have consequences ... that may not be reversable.
OK ... sure ... but other than that we're good ... right?
You no longer own your DNA ... through the magic of legislation Washington has given it over to the corporations.
Have a nice (un-owned) life !!!!
Hey take a look at the Agenda 21 map ... then vote now ... and vote often! Look at all the areas that will be off limits to humans ... to protect biodiversity. Did you know this plan substantially reduces human populations (no not just in the biodiversity zones ... it reduces human population everywhere on the planet)? What a great idea ... maybe it means they'll kick the oil companies out of those zones too.
Vote for Agenda 21 now ... before Agenda 21 takes effect and eliminates 90% of the human population (including you) leaving you with no vote at all.
Oh ... wait ... I just found out our president already signed an agreement with the United Nations to institute Agenda 21 ... so it's too late to vote (well, actually you never had a UN Vote anyway ... all you ever had was a vote to elect the president that signed this agreement). It's just so hard to get all the facts straight when the government keeps such things a deep dark secret. (can't imagine why, can you?)
Hey ... good luck next time on that voting thingy (assuming you ever get a next time, that is).
Some people say. "What you don't know won't hurt you!" ... my father always said. "It isn't what you don't know ... it's what you know, that ain't so!" In computer lingo it was said like this ... "Garbage in = Garbage out"
You don't truely understand money. You think you do ... but you don't. You use it everyday ... it buys stuff ... you save some for a rainy day (maybe) ... what else do you need to know? Well here is the explanation you've been lacking, the one they oddly didn't mention when you were in school.
And after watching this video (several times) you will begin to understand that, while fiat money actually has no value because it is created out of thin air, your entire life, financial security, and potential retirement is built around trading your life's work for worthless paper.
The way this was set up ... to control the people and their life's work, to control governments, to literally control everything ... can only be described as EXQUISITELY DIABOLICAL. Clever devils, those banker guys!
WEAPONIZED FOOD, now there is a concept you never thought of!
Fact 1: Not one single atom in your body was created there. Everyone of them came to you through the food you eat, the water you drink, and the air you breathe. Your body is a chemical processing miracle that takes the atoms, molecules, and particles from these three sources and re-purposes them for your own temporary use. Your entire body has been built like that. You eat/drink/breathe and viola ... growth!
Fact 2: Plants work like that too. They get nutrients from the soil, water from the rain, and we exchange the breathe of life with them through the air ... in a shared biosphere.
Fact 3: Monsanto has, in the lab, engineered certain DNA sequences that, by law, they have ownership and title to. What that means is Monsanto actually owns certain chunks of the building blocks of life and has spliced them into our living and active food crops (includes certain species of animals).
Fact 4: Monsanto claims not only the ownership of those DNA sequences, but certain rights to any crop that contains them. Farmers who never bought seed from Monsanto have had lawsuits filed against them when any of those Monsanto owned DNA sequences show up in a their crops ... regardless of how those little chunks of DNA got there. For the farmer, their crops might have been pollinated by the wind, or by bees ... but it doesn't matter. if your crop has the Monsanto GMO sequences, Monsanto owns the rights.
Fact 5: In the past, if something you did on your land created a problem on mine ... you were the one that was responsible and would have to make restitution. But not Monsanto ... if their DNA chunks somehow end up in your crops ... regardless of how ... Monsanto maintains the rights of ownership. And the burden of cost falls on you ... to pay Monsanto.
Fact 6: Here is a little know fact about lawsuits. Equality (right, legal, or moral) is frequently define by who has the most money to pursue (or defend) their side of the story. Frankly it doesn't matter who is right or wrong if your case never gets in front of a judge/jury ... because you ran out of money. Big corporations, who have access to incredible amounts of money have discovered this and they will keep your legal team busy until you are broke ... in which case none of it ever gets to court. But the result is preordained ... you lost via "no contest". In fact the legal profession has a name for this ploy used by the big corporations ... it's called "economic attrition".
Fact 7: Our illustrious leaders in Washington have seen fit to give Monsanto a pass from liability or labeling on GMO foods (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPrUgEeOJUY&feature=em-uploademail). They do not need to label food that contain Genetically Modified material (stuff, chunks, etc.) So, without knowing it ... you will be eating some foods with Monsanto's GMOs in it. And they don't have to tell you what it is, or where it came from (or even if it is in there).
Fact Last: If Monsanto claims ownership of GMOs in crops, regardless of how it got there ... then it is logical, and legal, to assume that if they find Monsanto's GMOs in your body ... then they own that too. Do you have a thousand dollars to defend yourself in court ... Two thousand ... three hundred thousand ... five million, eight million? Monsanto does !!!! And don't think they won't come after you ... because our leaders in Washington gave them the power of the law to do so. And did I mention ... our loving president went ahead and signed it into law !!!!
WERE YOU READY FOR THIS ... IT'S A WHOLE NEW CONCEPT IN SLAVERY !!!!
Monsanto may not own you ... but there's stuff inside you they do own ... and our nation's laws will make you pay. Think about it ... if you were Monsanto ... what could be more perfect?
Our own people in Washington lie to us about what they and our military are doing. Once again, solid proof of why so many foreign people hate Americans. You see they think the people in America support this kind of thing ... and why wouldn't they think that? They experience the results of these secret operations directly.
Concepts of Government
Government: A government is the system by which a state or community is governed. (Wikipedia)
Govern: To exercise continuous sovereign authority over. (Webster's)
At first blush the two definitions above seem to be exactly what you might expect. A government is a system to run things (presumably for the benefit and/or protection of its people) and to govern means to exercise said authority. No worries, right? Well think again because you have been specifically educated to make certain assumptions about what that means ... as opposed to really understanding specific meanings.
Most people assume, as they have been told, that our government derives its power from the people. But it is important to understand what it really means. If "govern" meant to exercise continuous authority that would be one thing. But the definition includes the word "sovereign" and that changes everything.
Sovereign: Having undisputed ascendency, unmitigated, possessed of supreme power, unlimited in extent, absolute, (Webster's)
So how does our government circumvent the will of the people? Simple, they have sovereign authority which is supreme, unlimited, and absolute. And now you also know how it came to pass that things like the NDAA can be passed ... taking away any and all rights the people thought they had. That's right "thought they had" because sovereign means that once a "government is in place" ... your sovereign rights are gone.
Spend some time and study the words ... undisputed ... unmitigated ... supreme ... unlimited ... absolute ... sovereign.
Oh, and by the way ... Read those definitions above again. What does "government" and " to govern" really mean? Where, in those definitions, does it say anything about "for the benefit and/or protection of its people"? YOU MADE AN ASSUMPTION IT INCLUDED THAT ... DIDN'T YOU! BUT IT DOESN'T INCLUDE THAT!
I know what you're thinking. "Our constitution protects us from such nonsense ... our constitution stipulates "for the benefit and protection of the people"!" If that is so, then how did we end up with a huge list of egregious presidential powers, the NDAA, and the War Powers Act ... all of which completely override your quote/unquote unalienable rights!
Thing about it people. You've been hoodwinked!