Issues for 2013
Here are the major issues we need to address in 2013.
1. Fracking. Cracking the rock strata below our feet to get at trapped oil and gas. The only problem is the chemicals they use travel through the cracks they create and filter into our ground water, our soils, and leak toxic chemicals into our air. Don't believe their ads about it being safe ... it isn't. The lessons we learned from our landfills is ... every single one will eventually leak (into our ground water, soil, and air). And landfills don't start by cracking the rock layers below them.
2. Chemtrails. Supposedly a way of reflecting solar heat back into space to slow global warming. The only problem is that most scientists agree (at least those who are no connected with the corporations selling global warming stuff) global warming is a myth. But this high altitude spraying is killing our lakes, streams, soils, forests, insects , and animals. If it kills them it will eventually kill us too.
3. The Federal Reserve (not an agency of the US Government). Touted as the organization that keeps our money supply in balance ... controling inflation and interest rates. The only problem is they print the money they create from thin air, add it to our national debt, and charge us interest on it too. let me put it another way. If they print $1 million at the end of the year we owe the $1 million plus interest of 3% ... so we owe them the original $1 million plus $30 thousand in interest. Well they never printed the $30 thousand ... they only printed the $1 million. So ... where does the extra $30 thousand come from? When you figure that one out you'll begin to understand just how much trouble our government is in ... and just how diabolical the bankers are.
4. Corporations. Originally created as a way to limit liability of stockholders while encouraging the creation of necessary public works. The omnly problem is ... no one gets in trouble for the mis-deeds of a corporation ... you can't put a corporation in jail. The stockholders are not laible for any action of the corporate entity. Stockholders simply want profit ... and they don't too much care how the corporation does it. Officers of the corporation are not liable either ... they simply direct the employees. Whistleblowers are threatened with job loss and law suits if the speak up about wrong doing. And the officers enjoy what is called golden parachutes at termination (as long as they keep their mouths shute too). This lack of liability thing should be immediately ended.
5. Corporate Ownership of GEs and GMOs. The idea was originally sold to the public under various versions of proprietary rights. The only problem is corporations have become bullies ... they contaminate the food supply and then charge the farmers for crops that adjacent fields contaminated. And as if that isn't bad enough. On one side of Washington they claim GMOs doen't need tobe labeled because they are the same as natural food crops ... but ion the other side of Washington they claim proprietary rights because what they created is significantly different and they need protections. Well ... which is it? Further their plans are to own DNA segments that are present in human beings ... how long do you think it will be before they want royalties for that?
6. Government is out of control. We have a constitution that was put in place by the founding fathers for the purpose of LIMITING government. In its current manifestation, the government has slowly bastardized our entire system of checks and balances ... and wants to control everything. And in order to garner public support has used false-flag attacks on its own people to convince them they should give up their rights so the can be protected from an invisible enemy. Representative in government are now almost exclusively corporate cronies ... because the corporations are the ones funding their elections.
7. War Powers Act, NDAA, and Presidential Directives. All of this comes from the fear they have created ... of some bad foreign group that is bent on destroying us. If you seriously check out the WPA, NDAA, and all the PDs you'll find that every on is primarily directed at the citozens of the good old USA. You'll find that, once these things are activated ... all citizens become suspected enemy combatants. They can disappear you, jail you, and troture you ... and you get no due process ... and they don't have to tell your loved ones where you are or what you are charged with. In fact they don't even need to charge you with anything ... they can just rub you out ... and it will all be one of their deep dark "security" secrets.
8. Privatization. Originally this idea was sold to the public as a way to curb rampant government spending and waste, The only problem is ... privatization means delivering our national resources over the hands and minds of corporate greed. Who thinks that is a good idea (except the greedy corporations).
9. Police state. Remember whatthe police used to be like ... you know "public servants". Compare that to the scenes of Swat teams acting as rovin thugs peper spraying innocent sit-down protesters and blasting them with the newest crown control measures designed to pop your ear drums. And what about this thing where they tell won't let you video waht they are doing. Just what are they needing to hide ... brutal tactics and unnecessary force?
10. Complacency. When was the last time you tried to do anything about any of the issues above.